Sungate Energy solutions--- Harassing calls!

San Diego, California 3 comments

Beware! This company's concept is a good one, as I love to do what I can to save energy and the environment...but they ruin it with over-the-top harassing sales people.

They sent 2 reps out to give their presentation, which took 2.5 hours and the rest of my day; then they still didn't want to leave until they could talk me into committing to solar panels which would cost way more than what I realized, almost 20 grand. I told them honestly I would like to do this at some point, but cannot now...way too house poor. Their sales people on the phone to follow up THE VERY NEXT A.M. will not take 'no' for an answer, just keep insisting on getting me a "better deal" and wanted to send someone out again to follow up. I told them no, and someone showed up anyway on Sat. at 9 a.m.

Then they proceeded to call my number up to 3 times a day, starting at 8 a.m. When I let the machine get it, they'd hang up and try again later. I finally shouted STOP CALLING ME into the phone, and they haven't called again. But this went on almost 2 weeks. Totally ridiculous. It's a shame, as they've ruined it for me. I won't use them now due to this.

Review about: Solar Panels.

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #793231

Sungate have been calling for more than 3-4 years now. Bad company and bad business form.

Sungate has been out to my home twice.Although I told them the that they were out once already and they told me I did not get enough sun they wanted to come out again.

They came out again and again said I did not get enough sun for solar energy. They have been calling for about a year. I asked them to take me off their calling list and they said they would do so. I yelled at them last time to STOP CALLING.

They called again today.

Once they have your number they will never stop calling.I have no peace.:(

StupidKath
to pappajon #1346529

I know. I finally had to change my phone number, isn't that nuts?